Expressions of Interest
Business Management and Administration Specialists
- Regional Western Australia locations
- Great opportunities for couples – blend your skill base for success!
- Looking for a change of scenery and be part of your local community?
David Grays Aglink is Western Australia’s leading independent farm inputs business, supplying agricultural chemical, fertiliser, seed and other agricultural and animal health products to approximately 25% of the WA market. Rich in agricultural history and proudly Australian owned, David Grays Aglink services more than 50 outlets across the State, from Kununurra in the North to Esperance in the South-East.
David Grays Aglink has built a reputation for service excellence and is recognised industry wide as a leader in product supply and technical services, helping growers maximise productivity and profitability.
Our business is thriving and we have a number of exciting opportunities to join our growing network of professionals. Paired applicants, including couples desiring to work together to build a successful business would be ideal.
We invite expressions of interest for the following roles:
Suited to experienced agricultural professionals with a wide range of industry experience, including overseeing and managing a business.
Skilled administration professionals, with an eye for detail, experience working in a busy and dynamic work environment and the ability to manage a small team.
- You’re a self-starter with an appetite for success!
- You will be interested in working in regional WA and keen to join in and be part of the local community.
- Agricultural and farming experience will be highly regarded, however other professionals with current business management success will also be of interest (particularly with a sales and customer service focus).
- Are you seeking a change in lifestyle where earning a living is equally ranked with job enjoyment, to be valued as part of a dynamic growing team and to work in a community that appreciates what you can add personally and professionally?
What we can offer you
- David Grays Aglink will offer both pre-placement and on-the-job training for successful candidates. Pre-placement programmes may include spending time in an existing location, preparing employees for success in their own venture.
- A competitive salary and incentive scheme and where relevant, other workplace benefits including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, etc.
- On-going career development, support from an experienced team of managers and administrators and excellent IT and business management tools.
- A dynamic and growing business that values their people highly.
If the above sounds like the next move for you and you’d like some further information, please feel free to call Regan Dent on 0434 806 447. Alternatively, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.